Private Speech-Language Evaluation, Consultation and Therapy: several options are available if you need private
speech-language therapy or augmentative services. All services are funded by private pay. Contact Beth at (317) 498-9115
or email@example.com for fees and policies.
- Customized speech-language evaluations, augmentative communication evaluations,
and therapy can be provided at your location.
- A consultation to discuss implementations strategies for best practices related to your
situation can be provided.
- Family/caregiver training for speech generating device use - you may be eligible for
Medicaid Waiver Reimbursement for this service. Consult your Medicaid Waiver Case Manager for details.
Professional Development/Workshops: Beth is a skilled presenter who has provided countless hours of trainings/presentations/workshops for organizations and schools at the local, national, and international level.
Sessions can range from 1 hour to 2 days. Customized training is available. Contact Beth at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 498-9115 for fee schedules.
School Services- a variety of services are available for public and private schools meeting the needs of students who require assistive technology to receive benefit from their school curriculum. Contact Beth at email@example.com or 317-498-9115 for rates and additional information. Some of the most popular services include:
- Assistive Technology/AAC Essential Skills Program Audit -this is a consultation service that involves observing the Essential Skills classroom, taking inventory of resources and meeting with staff. A report with program strengths and an action plan for steps to enhance the communication and learning of students is provided, including resources and support as requested. Trouble-shooting of speech-generating devices and other equipment can be provided.
- Assistive Technology/AAC Evaluations - completed on individual students with your staff, including step-by-step recommendations in a detailed written report.
- Assistance in obtaining speech generating devices for trial and/or developing a funding proposal for third party funders.
- Training to assist staff to learn how to use recommended strategies and devices.
- Professional development (group or school-wide)to enhance skills for staff to program for students with significant needs.
Beth Waite-Lafever, MA-CCC/SLP-ATP